Global Schools Foundation cultivates and nurtures young minds into global leaders
Global Schools Foundation across Southeast Asia, Middle East and India
Founded in 2002, the Singapore-based
Global Schools Foundation cultivates and nurtures young minds into global
leaders across Southeast Asia, Middle East and India. Following high
standards in governance, established academic criteria, and well-administered
management processes, the Foundation has completed more than 15 exemplary years
marked by international recognition for achieving excellence in school
the GSF umbrella are schools like Global Indian International School (GIIS),
One World International School (OWIS) and the Global Montessori Plus
(GMP). The foundation has pioneered various initiatives that impact and improve
student learning like the Mahatma Gandhi Centre for Universal Values (MGCUV),
Chandu Borde Global Cricket Academy (CBGCA), Global Centre for Education
Excellence (GCEE) and Global Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship (GCIE).
GIIS schools have been honored with
more than 95 international and national awards over a span of 8 years for
achieving excellence in school education. Today, GIIS boasts a strong
multicultural student body, as children from diverse nationalities have
enrolled across its campuses.
Few Unique features of GIIS -
1. 15 years of Education excellence.
2. Proprietary learning framework – 9 GEMS focused on holistic development of the child.
3. Superior academic results every year. GIIS has produced 8 IB world toppers globally so far.
4. Excellent infrastructure and
5. Multiple curriculum options offered across all campuses globally – GMP, CBSE, IGCSE, IB
6. Smooth Inter-Campus transfer policy connecting all 23 campuses globally. This is a unique benefit available only at GIIS.
7. Fully funded GIIS Global Citizen
Scholarships programs for 10 students from India (both GIIS and non-GIIS)
every year to outstanding students of class X to study XI and XII in one of the
flagship schools in Singapore.
8. Curriculum Enhancers programs focused on Academic Excellence, Interactive Learning, Sports Excellence.
9. Leveraging technology and social media in the right proportion that draws
interest level, engagement and involvement among the students.
10. Global Student Exchange is a unique initiative to leverage our global
presence to help students across geographies learn from each other.
11. Cross Campus teaching helps an expert teacher in one campus give lessons to students of other campuses using video conferencing facilities.
12. Happiness Index is unique to GIIS which allows the teachers to
evaluate and measure happiness of each child through several indicators viz.,
Feedback from Students, Academic Performance and their Level of participation.
13. MYGIIS, The GIIS Learning tracker helps parents stay connected with the school
14. Mahatma Gandhi Centre for Universal Values (MGCUV) promotes values of honesty, tolerance, harmony and peace. These teachings are incorporated in the curriculum to provide students with insights into the experiences and teachings of Mahatma Gandhi.
15. Receptive to change and aligning
curriculum, program and learning tools that correspond to 21st
century teachings viz., STEM, Entrepreneurship Bootcamps, Robotics, Coding,
Artificial Intelligence, Innovation and Creativity. All of these activities are
managed and conducted as part of our GCIE (Global Center for Innovation
16. Global Center for Education Excellence (GCEE) is set to focus on providing
QUALITY education to students. The center puts its efforts to set up high
standards of achievement, encourage creation of teaching methods that work and
create a system of accountability to measure results. The Educational
excellence awards (over 95 achieved till date) are a testimony to our serious
efforts in this direction.
More details will be available on http://www.globalschoolsfoundation.org/